Regional Line Haul: Class A Driver JFK, New York to Pittsburgh
Gateway Route / Regional Class A Professional Driver with Hazmat endorsement, operating nightly regional & dedicated lanes. Lanes originate from JFK, New York/Newark, New Jersey to our Pittsburgh International Airport location. Earn up to $0.60 per mile. Actual starting wage based on MVR, Experience and Hiring Manager. Health/Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as short term disability coverage after 90 days or after the hiring agencies commitment has been met. Direct Deposit and Company Uniforms provided. Home throughout the week.
- Nightly routes depart from JFK, New York 1:00 AM Monday – Friday
- Routed to: Pittsburgh International Airport
- 10 hours off, designated truck parking area on site, Flexible work schedule
- Come back on duty, truck will be loaded, depart for JFK/EWR @ 8:00 PM
- JJ Keller Logging (paper log until trained as needed)
- 53 foot dry van
- Driver will observe the loading & unloading of the trucks, NO TOUCH freight.
- Equipment: Sleeper cabs, Drivers are assigned a truck, Automatic, Freightliners, Penske leased/maintained ~ newer vehicles
- Minimum Age: 22 with a clean MVR
- Must Meet all DOT standards and maintain a commercial driver’s license with Hazardous endorsement
- Must Have 1 year of verifiable commercial driving experience
- Must Have 5 years of US driving experience
Vision, Life, Dental, Health/Medical, Short term Disability, Paid Holidays, 401K with Company match, Uniforms, Associate Discounts, Wellness Programs and Incentives, Vacation & PTO