We are seeking an EXPERIENCED Dispatcher.
Hours: 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM Monday through Friday Home: daily.
Description of Essential Job Functions:
- Develop delivery routes and maintain contact with drivers throughout the day
- Schedule loads while utilizing and maximizing available driver hours and close times
- Quick critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Use effective listening skills to collect required information
- Ensuring that the quality of all services provided meets the required service standards
- Collaborate with team members and management
- Communicate effectively and develop relationships with customers and drivers
- Adhere to company safety policies
- Verify and complete required documentation and reports.
- Frequent contact with service center personnel; fast-pace and deadline oriented.
- Prompt, daily attendance at assigned work location.
- Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM (Flexible)
- Starting wage: Negotiable between $39,000.00 & $50,000.00 based on experience.
- This is not an all-inclusive list of job requirements and/or duties and may not contain all mental and physical capabilities necessary to perform the job at all times due to circumstances
Skills & Experience:
- At least 18 years of age
- Previous experience as a Dispatcher required ~ Minimum of 1 year
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes occasional evenings
- Ability to work 45 to 50 hours a week
- Strong Knowledge of the roadways throughout the immediate area
- Knowledge of DOT and HAZMAT regulations
- Typing and computer skills
- Must possess excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Highly motivated individual with attention to detail
- Ability to count and perform basic math, with or without a calculator
- Ability to follow instructions and complete required training
- Ability to work independently and/or as a team member
Vision, Life, Dental, Health/Medical, Short term Disability, Paid Holidays, 401K with Company match, Uniforms, Associate Discounts, Wellness Programs and Incentives, Vacation & PTO