Clerk Office / Operations
Location: 55 Matchette Road, Clinton, Pa. 15026
Category: Office / Operations
Pay: $12.00 to $14.00 hour based on experience
Benefits: Vision, 401K, Life, Dental, Medical, Short/Long term Disability, Paid Holidays, Uniforms
- Mon – Fri 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM Full Time
- Adhere to company safety policies
- Available to work evenings, nights
- Efficiently sort, handle, & process paperwork as needed.
- Typing / Data entry
- Auditing and invoicing customers
- Maintaining daily reports in Word, Excel and Crown (company system)
- Lift cartons and other objects of various shapes, sizes and weights (up to 50 lbs)
- Safely walk and stand for extended periods of time.
- Safely walk, reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel as necessary to perform the job duties.
- Verify and complete required documentation and reports.
- Frequent contact with service center personnel; fast-pace and deadline oriented.
- Ability to handle hazardous materials.
- Prompt, daily attendance at assigned work location.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Scanning & filing
- Interacting with the drivers to review their paperwork is completed & updated in the computer system.
- Provide customer service skills to include answering phone and emails
Skills & Experience:
- At least 18 years of age.
- Highly motivated individual with attention to detail.
- Ability to count and perform basic math, with or without a calculator.
- Basic written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
- Ability to bend, twist, squat, pushing/pulling freight throughout shift.
- Ability to follow instructions and complete required training.
- Ability to work independently and/or as a team member.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions with or without an accommodation.
- Prior office experience in the transportation industry is a plus.
- Pass a company paid Post Offer Pre-Hire screen (physical essential functions) test.